A decadent pomegranate and white chocolate cheesecake which is sure to impress! This vibrant dessert is built of crisp biscuit base, sweetly rich white chocolate and cream cheese filling then topped with bright juicy pomegranate seeds. A No-bake cheesecake which requires minimal effort and can be made ahead of time, perfect for a date night or dinner party to wow your guests. Wow!
8-inch Springform pan / Bottomless tart tin
Kitchenstar Pizza Cutter
Prep - 25 minutes
Chill - 6 hours - Overnight
•300g digestive biscuit
•150g unsalted butter, melted
•White Chocolate Cheesecake
•550g cream cheese, room temperature
•70g icing sugar
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•1 tsp lemon juice
•300ml heavy cream
•1 pomegranate, deseeded
1. In a mixing bowl add the biscuits then crush using the base of a rolling pin. Once the biscuits are fine pour in the melted butter and stir to combine.
2. Tightly press the biscuit base into the springform tin to create an even layer on the base of the tin. Then place in the freezer to set whilst preparing the filling.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Place a small saucepan on medium heat and add 100ml water.
2. Lay a heatproof bowl over the saucepan and break the white chocolate into the bowl. Slowly melt the chocolate over the water, stirring occasionally.
3. Clean out the mixing bowl then add the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth then pour in the melted white chocolate, stir to combine. Then add the heavy cream and whip until thickened.
4. Remove the biscuit crust from the freezer and fill with the white chocolate cheesecake filling. Smooth down the filling and cover in clingfilm, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
5. Then remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and release from the springform tray.
6. Place half of the pomegranate seeds into a blender with 25ml water and blend until smooth.
7. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with pureed pomegranate and pomegranate seeds, then slice and serve.